Sunday, September 10, 2006

Home With the Girls


Well, after 15 days we made it home. I didn't get to blog from Hong Kong, but it was great. OK, HK is just simply amazing.

I will try to add pictures of HK plus many photos of the girls and other sites in China on my Flickr site so stay tuned.

The girls were very grumpy on the flight from HK to Tokyo, but they slept most of the way thru the flight from Tokyo to Seattle. We are all a bit jet-lagged, but feeling fine.

Our neighbors and friends had our house nicely decorated for us when we got home today (or is it tomorrow, I dunno). Thanks again to EVERYONE who helped keep our kitty, and our house functioning (i.e. my grass is still green) while we were away.

I was going to make a longer post tonight, but I am seeing double, and require additional sleep. Plus, the girls are cranky and need some attention so I must go and help mommy and Grammy Robinson put them to bed.

We had a wonderful trip overall. China is a really interesting country, and I look forward to going back when the girls are a little older.

The picture attached to this message is from the second to the last day at the White Swan Hotel in Guangzhou.

No comments: