Monday, September 11, 2006

Jet Lag


The kids are jet-lagged, and we are too. They've had a difficult time getting some rest this last two nights. Olivia is up now, and it took about 3 hours to get Vivienne to bed.

I tried to stroller them around the hood this afternoon while Shell trekked to Target, but Viv cried until I picked her up. At least Liv sacked out within the first five minutes or carrying two kids and pushing a stroller would have been challenging.

I did managed to get my front lawn mowed this evening, and I installed another baby gate since the girls decided climbing the stairs was really fun.

Through all this craziness, the cat is being surprisingly calm.

I wish I had one of these Chinese PBRs right about now. Oh and the beer/soda cans in China all have the old skool pull tab style tops from the 1970s. Odd.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PBR is UNIVERSAL!