Friday, May 11, 2007

38 Special

The title of this post has nothing to do with the revolver, nor does it refer in in any way to the Southern Rock band of the same name. The number 38 is my new age, and today is my special day.

Thirty eight years ago today, I entered the world having no idea what lay ahead. Nothing has changed, as I still have no idea what my future will hold. Well, I do know a few things about it, and who will be a part of it, but generally the future is a special mystery to me, to all of us really.

The future is special, today is special (for me anyway), and today I am 38.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris, Happy 38th Birthday! The Beers family was thinking of you today, and we will again tomorrow on your anniversary. Enjoy!

Hope to see you soon!

Kurt, Marianne, Sadie % Keenan