Saturday, December 01, 2007

Let It Snow...


First snow of the season has arrived on Bainbridge Island. It was a bit of a wet snow, but snow nonetheless. The white stuff ignited my holiday spirit, causing me to embark on a light stringing quest inside and outside the house. The girls woke up cranky from their afternoon nap, so the "lights effect" fell a little flat.

As I am composing this I realize that I haven't written in a while. There is no reason, other than the fact that I am--as usual--pretty busy. Between my family, work, school, recent work travel, my sad attempt at making a drummer--me--a guitar player, and all the other daily trials, I am surprised I have time to write even this much. I have loads of pictures, tons of unprocessed video, and all kinds of ideas on what I would like to do musically, but just no time to do any of it. Mostly, anyway.

OK, enough of my whining about not having time. It isn't such a big deal.

As for the twins, they are doing well. Their vocabulary is pretty good for nearly 2.5 years, and they have nearly perfected the art of saying NO! Their listening skills could use some work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, is that a pic of your house? nice!!

i was just bumping around because for some reason i got kicked off SAP and lost an hour of work, so i am wasting the rest of the day....

i went to gary's web site and wound up here......