Thursday, August 03, 2006

Approaching Six Weeks

Yep. We are rapidly approaching six weeks since our referral date, and still no travel approval, no word from our agency, nothing.

Not sure how 2-4 weeks turned into six or more, but then 6-9 months to referral turned into a year so I guess like everything else it is natural that this part of the process would take longer than normal, too.

The closer we get the further away it seems.

I did install the cars seats last night, so at least something is getting done.

2 comments:

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

It must be an agonising wait! Good luck!

Chris Castleberry said...

Yes, it has been a difficult process.

I'm fascinated that someone from the UK is interested in my adoption story way over here on the West coast of the US, so tell me, how did you come across this blog?

Cheers,

- Chris