Sunday, August 27, 2006

In Beijing, Today is the day!

We have been in Beijing for two days now enjoying the sites. We saw the
forbidden city, Tienanmen square, and the great wall. We climbed far enough up
the wall (which was difficult in the heat/humidity) to become certified heroes.

The city is huge, and very busy. The weather is HOT, and MUGGY!

We are flying to Nanchang in a few hours, and after we arrive we will meet our
babies for the first time! Hurray!

Well, it's 2 Yuan per minute, so I will cut this short. Hopefully I will find
time to blog in Nanchang.

- Chris and Rachelle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Chris and Rachelle. Just wanted to send a quick note to let you know I am thinking about you. I'm so excited for you and the twins, and I can't wait to hear about them and meet them. Love to you both!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Bro!

Let me know how it goes, and of course I want pictures!

- Da Chin

now a civilian... hehe I sent you an update on your email...

- Da Chin

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Let me know how it goes, and of course I want pics! Once again congrats!

- Da Chin

... now a civilian chin... I sent an update to your email...

Chris Castleberry said...

Thanks, all! I'm having trouble getting to my MSN email, so you can try me at chris.castleberry@gmail.com.

Pictures soon, Chin. See you soon Barbie!